Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nasty Wake Up Call

So this morning I went in to get Peter out of bed but the moment I opened the door to his room I got hit with a rank smell. He had taken his diaper off and decided to poop all over his crib. I am talking he went to EACH corner and pooped and I found him sitting in the middle in a little pile of poop looking kinda lost and confused. YUCK! What a gross way to wake up.

I got him out, cleaned him up and of course I figure there is so much poop in the crib that he can do some diaper free time, right? WRONG!! As I was stripping the sheets he proceeded to poop in the middle of his room. ARGH!!!!

Anyways I had a "shitty" morning. Scrubbing, spraying, sanitizing... I'm thinking if I put him in a onesie every night maybe it will make it harder on him.

PS. This is Peter with his crib. Don't worry the smudge on his lips is just peanut butter!

No comments: