Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rose Parade

Today while at the park with mommy, I saw a bunch of flowers across the street and made mommy take me over to look at them.


I went inside the garden and said "Hi" to all the pretty roses.


There were so many of them! It smelled different and my nose started to get itchy.


Mommy told me to smell the flowers so I stuck my nose in one and gave a big sniff. It smelled pretty.


I kept finding rose petals on the ground! The poor flowers were probably cold without their petals!


I kept trying to pick them up and put them back on the flowers but no matter how many times I tried they never stayed there. The petals kept falling to the ground over and over. I kept picking them up though and trying to give them back so the flower could look pretty again.


Those flowers sure smelled good! I hope we go back again sometime!

No comments: