Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pee-pee in the Potty!

This morning Peter went pee-pee in the potty!!! Mommy is SOOO proud of him! I know at this point it is probably a novelty but I am super happy that he learned something new!

It started with him pulling on his diaper again and saying "pee-pee" so I took his diaper off and got his potty out. He sat on it for a while but seemed stuck. Then he went over and grabbed his little pop up tent. I set it up and put the potty inside then went to his room to grab a new diaper...I figured it was a lost cause.

BUT when I came back there was pee-pee in the potty!! I missed it! He just needed some privacy in his tent!


I gave him a huge round of applause and lots of hugs and kisses! We even did a little dance while we flushed it down the big potty. We ran in to tell daddy who was still asleep. Then we got online and looked for somebody on Skype. Oma & Opa were online so we called then and told them of Peter's success! He got another round of applause.

Peter and I clapped our hands a lot this morning. I am so proud of my baby boy! He is growing up!

No comments: