Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Parade

This week has been filled with all kinds of Halloween activities. We did a costume parade through a nursing home one day. It's so nice to be able to brighten other people's day!

This year Peter is Bamm-Bamm from the Flintstones cartoon.


He loves hitting the ground with his club. Thankfully he would rather have his hands free so we get to reduce property damages. Yay! I do give his club to him for photos or other not so dangerous times.


I tried making Peter's costume from scratch, but I'm just not a handy person when it comes to that. I have NO idea how to sew or design anything. I ended up finding some orange shorts in the clearance section for $0.99 so I got those and just glued black felt triangles to it.


We handed out little craft pages to the residents there, it was neat to see them smile as Peter toddled up and handed them his paper with a bunch of Halloween stickers. He was so proud. Here's the group photo from our nursing home trip. There were about 20 kids all dressed up. Can you find Peter? He's on the left side with his big club.

No comments: