Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Playing at the Park

This morning we went to a new park in Oro Valley a NW suburb. I had to laugh when we got there because right next to the park was this sign, warning of dangerous animals. You think the animals notice the sign and don't cross into the park? I didn't think so! Gotta love Tucson!


James D Kreigh park is a great park though. Lots of thick grass, tons of big trees for shade, and they even have installed shade tents over all the playgrounds. Can't beat that! They have swings, a big sandbox, 2 playgrounds, a dinosaur to climb on, lots of fun stuff! We'll have to go back!

'
One of the playgrounds is pirate themed and shaped like a big ship. Peter had fun climbing through the portholes and digging for treasure in the sand.


Peter stole one of our friends wagons and was pushing is all over the park. He was having the greatest time! He even climbed in it a few times and I pulled him back so we could return the wagon. I wish I could find a wagon to fit in my car, seems more practical than the stroller these days.


On the way home I gave Peter a banana to eat. He LOVED it. He is a pushover for a banana!

No comments: