Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gymboree Fun

Friday afternoon we had fun at Gymboree! Peter always has a blast there. There are so many things to explore and they set up the games and obstacles different every time.


Peter LOVES parachute time. The minute it came out he tried to lift the edge and was trying to go under it. Silly kid!


It was a beautiful day when we got to Gymboree. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. But while we were playing inside it turned crazy outside! It got dark and windy and spooky.


Peter likes to shake the shakers and make music. He never wants to put them away after the song is done. I always have to chase him down to get them back.


Bubble time! Gymboree bubbles are supernatural. They are very "solid". I found bubbles still on the ground 10 minutes after bubble time! These suckers just don't pop very easily! This makes it all the more fun! You can actually catch these bubbles, chase them, pop them on the floor. I don't know how they do it!


Everybody likes bubbles!


After class was over Peter and I did a potty run. When we came out only about 3 families were left. But as I was getting our shoes on all of a sudden the trees started whipping around and it started to POUR! I haven't seen rain and wind like that since Guam typhoons. The rain was blowing sideways and I couldn't see my car across the parking lot. The Gymboree staff said we could stay and play until it let up. I was grateful I wasn't on the road! We played for another 45 minutes while the storm moved through and had the place mostly to ourselves.

No comments: