Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peter has a twin! (Pics & Video)

This morning we went to our regular playgroup. It's always so much fun. Peter had a blast today with the mirror. He made a new friend on the other side! He spent probably 10-15 minutes just smiling and touching his new buddy.




I was glad he had a distraction. The last week or two he has been very clingy to mom. Just wants to be held and cuddled alot. When I'm making dinner he'll get all fussy until John picks him up and brings him into the kitchen to see me...then he's all smiles. It's sweet, but can get a little overwhelming for mom after a full day of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute! is right. Hey,,, there' my new best friend in the mirror. What a big handsome boy.

Grandma Palmer

Angel said...

He's so funny

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! I love those videos. We can really see his personality shine through on those short clips. They make me smile over and over as I watch them over and over. Silly me! :)