Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Full day!

It has been a busy week and today was the busiest!

This morning we went to our playgroup, wore Peter out, and discussed the Xmas shopping we'll be doing this season.

Afterwards we went to the "Mommy Gym". Last week I signed up for month-to-month at LA Fitness. My diabetes is back with a vengance and I NEED to work out. LA Fitness has a Kids Klub that will watch Peter while I work out. I can go in the mornings while John is at work. So far I've done a couple 9am Water Aerobics classes and today I just did the Treadmill. I was glad that I'm not as out-of-shape as I was afraid I might be. I walked a little over 2 miles before calling it quits. I didn't want to shock my body too badly right away.

It sure feels good to get my blood pumping again!!!! And I also get a little "me" time away from Peter. Last class I got some time in the hot tub and a LONG shower...it's been a while since I had either of those. I feel so much more like myself!!!

Peter had fun in the playroom and had won over the babywatchers my the time I picked him up. We packed up in the car and headed to the library to return some overdue books and pay our fine. We checked out some new Xmas music then hung around for Baby Storytime. While we waited Peter got some quality time with mommy's water bottle. The cheapest toys are always the best!!

By the time we got home it was late afternoon! Such a full day!




2 comments:

Angel said...

Cheapest toys ARE the best. Next up...the cardboard box!


Miss you Jen Jen!

Wish you and the family could be here on Thanksgiving. I'll be thinking of you today.

Love

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I´m glad Peter can be in the child care room for a while and still be happy. Congratulations on starting the workouts again. I´m impressed!

Keep those videos rolling :)