Saturday, October 9, 2010

25 Weeks Pregnant

Officially at 25 weeks pregnant today, only 15 weeks to go! Baby is moving more and more now. At my last appointment he was standing straight up and down ready to come out feet first. Thankfully, there is plenty of time for him to turn around.

As a high-risk pregnancy its a time to celebrate! Once baby reaches 24 weeks they are considered viable and if he were born now would have a good chance of surviving. Yay! Of course, every week just makes him more healthy and more perfect.

This pregnancy seems to go by a lot smoother. Or maybe I just don't notice things because I am too busy taking care of Peter on a daily basis. Time passes relatively quickly.

The past few weeks I have had to take Peter to my appointments and he now can identify the hospital when we drive past and he knows how to work the elevator buttons. I was very scared how he would be for one of my big ultrasounds but he did pretty good standing in a chair next to me. We showed him the baby's body parts and he showed us where his were. Then he yelled "belly button!" and the sonographer found the baby's belly button too. It was cute.

We also got this great picture of the baby yawning. Must be pretty boring in there waiting to come out! Don't worry little one, there will be plenty going on when you finally arrive!

No comments: