Wednesday, April 15, 2009

At the Playground

Leftover pictures from last weeks Egg Hunt. We spent a good hour playing on the playground equipment. Since there were about 50 other kids there it was a little hectic. Peter had fun watching everyone though.

One of his favorite things to play with was this steering wheel. He stood his ground when some older kid was trying to shove him out of the way. Poor guy got a little squished and I had to rescue him.


I am very glad that all the playground equipment is really sturdy so I can actually climb all over it with him. I'm able to keep a hand right behind him in case he falls. I get so scared he'll lose his balance and tumble down the stairs. He REALLY wanted to go down the slide but I couldn't bring myself to drop him off on the top when I couldn't be at the bottom. We did a halfway slide though from the ground a few times. He still has an obsession with trying to climb up slides backwards. It must be a genetic boy thing!


Peter found someone's truck and drove it around the picnic ramada. He sticks his tongue out so he can get a good "putt-putt-putt" sound effect for it. I have no clue where he learned that. Another genetic boy thing I think.


Such pretty blue eyes! Daddy thinks its so cool that they have stayed for a whole year.


Peter noticed his shadow. It moves when he moves! And he can never reach the top, it keeps getting further away!

No comments: