Sunday, December 20, 2009

Toys 4 Tots

Today we started a new tradition. I am pledging that every year we will always try to duplicate a few of Peter's presents as a donation for Toys 4 Tots. In the past I've never really been in a position to donate much, but with all my couponing and saving this year we are easily able to give back a little. We set out to Walgreens tonight with our bag of toys to donate.


One of Peter's new toys is a Mr. Potato Head Santa. I found a great deal on these this year and bought two extra to give away.


Peter enjoyed putting the toys in the box. I hope they make another little boy or girl out there happy!


Walgreens was also having a sale on Matchbox cars while we were there. We got 10 new cars for Peter and an identical 10 cars to give to another little boy.


Peter stretched to put all 10 of the cars in the donation box. He was so happy when he got them all in the box that he started clapping his hands and jumping up and down. I've got such a sweet boy!


Please remember to put a little something in the toy box at a store near you! It really doesn't take very much, a few dollar toys could make some kid very happy this Christmas!

No comments: