Saturday, December 5, 2009

Surprise Waterfall

Earlier this week Peter and Jen decided to go to the tree lighting ceremony at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. It was a nice little event, but it was crowded and nothing really for Peter to do there. I decided to go out and explore the resort grounds since I had never been there before. We had set off with Peter's stroller down a paved walking path when we saw a sign for a waterfall. I decided to follow the signs and see what we would find. The last 50 feet I had to abandon the stroller and we climbed a rocky stairway, but it was super easy and so worth it!


We ended up finding a beautiful big waterfall! It was probably 3 stories high. Peter loved watching the water come down. He wanted to climb the barrier and touch the stream of water. Another guest was there and we got him to take our picture. I'm glad we went out exploring!

No comments: