Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures!

Just some pictures from before the camera died.


"Mom, would you PLEASE take the Xmas bow off my back."


Naked baby!


Eating breakfast at Crackerbarrel. Peter's latest favorite food is: blueberries!


Browsing for books at the library. Peter is an expert at taking books OFF the shelves.


No, Peter didn't clear these bookshelves...but he tried to push the ones out the other side!


"What?!? I didn't do it!"


Peter likes to look out the front door window while daddy grills. He'll smile, hit the window and sometimes even press his face to the glass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've looked at these pictures over and over. I've showed these pictures to my colleagues. I enjoy watching Peter grow up so much. He is such a wonderful miracle and you guys are great parents! Keep it up! I love you all.