Monday, December 15, 2008

Tire blowout!

Geez, it's just a bad luck month for cars. Saturday called me from work to say that he'd gotten a large cactus needle puncture in his tire and he had a flat. After work he ended up putting the spare on before he could head home.

Thankfully we got the warranty on all the tires on my car. Best purchase we ever made. This is the second time we've used it. They weren't open on Sunday, but I went over to the tire place this morning and they gladly gave me a brand new tire. It's nice to not have to worry about little things like that.

Peter was a little sleepy because it was his nap time, but he rolled with the punches and just played around on the floor of the tire store...I think he has a future as a tire salesman! He entertained everyone waiting.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cars are trouble, but we can't live without them. Glad the tires were covered. He does look tired and ready for a nap.