Thursday, December 11, 2008

Missing, Reward Offered!

I'm having a hell of a night!

I can't find Chewy, Peter's favorite little dog toy that he takes with him everywhere. He slept with it last night. We haven't left the house today. It's here somewhere. But hell if I know where it is! I just spent 3 hours tearing through the house looking for him while trying to get Peter to bed. Peter is screaming in his crib. I don't know what to do!!!

It'll be a rough night without him. Peter usually screams just when he drops Chewy out of his crib, without him I don't know what will happen! I ordered a replacement through eBay a few days ago for "just in case". Just didn't think I'd need it so soon!!

I hate hearing him cry because he misses his buddy...

Peter and Chewy, his best friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My poor baby Jen! How hard it is to hear your baby be so miserable. I will hope and pray that it turns up soon. It can't be far. Take a deep breath and keep looking. Thinking of you!