Thursday, May 6, 2010

Peter Resting Up (video)

Peter is getting better as the days go by. Right now he just has a bit of a runny nose and slight cough so we are still staying home from our playdates. We did manage to get outside today and ride his cycle around the apartment complex for a little bit. He was in heaven and just beaming from ear to ear. I think he's as tired of being inside as I am!


When we came back inside after about 30 minutes he was exhausted. I turned on "Bob" aka Spongebob for him and he fell fast asleep on the couch snoring away. For some reason he is transfixed by Spongebob Squarepants. I don't watch it, John doesn't watch it, but Peter is IN LOVE with BOB! Oh, and Spiderman has been really big this week. He has brought me the Spiderman movie several times a day and if I don't put it in he will go up and try to put the dvd case into the VCR. Demanding little kid!


I did indulge myself and got some video of his cute snores...I'm sure I'll enjoy looking back on these in a few months.



In other news: John is back to working graveyard shift. BOOOOO!!! I hate him being on an opposite schedule from us. It stinks! And to top it off, his car decided to stop working a few days ago so he has had to take my car the past 3 days. Between a sick kid and no car I am literally stuck at home. :( I'll be glad when everything gets put right again! Pray for sooner rather than later!

No comments: