Friday, February 27, 2009

Zipp-a-dee-doo-dah!! Cruising with Dad (video)

Today mom went to the eye doctor and got some work done on her eyes. (Sidenote: OWWW!!!) I've now got sutures in each of my eyelids and my eyes are swelling and turning a little black and blue. And they sting! I've got antibiotics that keep my eyes fuzzy for the next few days. I'll be glad when this is over!

After my eye appointment Peter had Gymboree. I made daddy be the one to play with him for the whole class though. I did go along and take the video camera for some videos. I wasn't able to get any steps on his own but I did get this video of Peter walking with Daddy! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just one finger is all he needs. Multi taxking with grabbing a toy, putting in mouth and walking daddy all around. fun fun fun.
Nana Dee